jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2015

Italy Photo Diary (Part IV)

Os dejo con la cuarta parte de las fotos de mi viaje por el norte de Italia. Podéis ver la primera, segunda y tercera parte aquí, aquí y aquí. Espero que os gusten. Recordad que tenéis más información sobre mis viajes en mi perfil de Pinterest.

Here´s the second part of my Italian trip photo diary. You can see the first, second and third part here, here and here. I hope you like it. Remember that you can find more details of my trips on my Pinterest profile.
















I was wearing:
Shorts: Sfera / Blouse: Sfera / Necklace: Pivadiva


3 comentarios:

  1. so pretty ;)))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow I love your pictures !
    Looking forward for your next article :)

    Kenza from http://travelwithkenza.blogspot.fr/

    ResponderEliminar