domingo, 5 de octubre de 2014

Bali Photo Diary (Part IV)

Aquí tenéis la última parte de mi viaje a Bali. Recordad que podéis obtener más información de las fotos en mi perfil de Pinterest y que si os perdisteis los otros posts sobre Bali los podéis ver clickando aquí: Parte I, Parte II, Parte III. Feliz semana!

Here the last part of my trip to Bali. Remember you can get more info about my travel pictures on my Pinterest profile. If you missed the other posts about my Bali trip you can click here to see it: Part I, Part II, Part III. Happy week!

















I was wearing:
Swimwear: Dolores Cortes swimwear


3 comentarios:

  1. LOVE the pictures, your swimsuit, and all the colors<3

    I JUST posted! Come by and let me know what you think! I think you'll like it:D!

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. lovely pics;DDD

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. amazing photos of Bali!!!!!
    you look fantastic in a bikini<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar